Providing accounting, bookkeeping, and tax services to our clients for over 25 years.
Voted the #1 accounting office in the Davison area!
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Choosing the correct certified public accountant is an important decision!
We realize that each person or business is unique and we tailor our services to meet your needs. We also welcome any questions you may have, so please feel free to contact our office for a FREE consultation. Our dedicated staff can provide you with all of the resources that you need to handle those difficult tax questions.
Call Now to Schedule an Appointment
About Kevin Leffler, CPA, PLLC
- Kevin has been a Certified Public Accountant for over 30 years.
- Worked for KPMG, one of the world’s largest CPA firms.
- Specializes in small businesses with sales less than 2 million dollars.
- Kevin has been a tenured Associate Professor of Accounting at Baker College in Flint for over 20 years.
- Member and President of the Davison School Board for 12 years.
- Founder and President of the Davison Educational Foundation (DEF). The DEF has assets over 1.3 million dollars.
- Undergraduate Accounting degree from University of Michigan-Flint
- MBA degree from Wayne State University
The Team at Kevin Leffler, CPA
Kevin Leffler, CPA – Owner
Carol Shelley – Senior Staff Accountant
Amber Lozon – Accounting Assistant
Andrea Schaal – Staff Accountant
Kevin Leffler, CPA
118 West Flint Street, Davison, MI 48423